800 Buykwik, 800 No Agent

nvest07 profile photo

I have a quick question that hopefully someone in this thread can answer. I own a nursing home consulting business and I also invest is in real estate part time (which is why I am here). The nursing home consulting is growing very fast lately and I am in a position to where I need to add partners. I am working on this right now but need to find a way to route calls in certain territories to them. We need to keep the original phone number I have been using and then have calls that come from specific territories routed to my partners if the call comes from their area.

Anyways, I was reading this thread and thought these 800-noagent people must have a call routing company they use?

Can someone who uses them on here tell me who they use to route their calls?

Thanks so much!!

Comments(2)

• Stockpro9914th April, 2007

check with your local phone provider and see what they can provide or offer as far as suggestions.

Alternatively you could go to the "No Agent" website and contact Bart Trow to see...
    [addsig]

• Stockpro9921st January, 2007

Depending on your market sometimes all you need is to get it on the MLS and you should do so as cheaply as possible.

On the side, it is never $500 there always are other fees etc. that take it to $1000 or more.
    [addsig]

Add Comment

Login To Comment